The following rules apply to fee payment:
- A presenting author has to select FULL REGISTRATION or STUDENT REGISTRATION irrespective of the number of participation days. A registered author can present up to two papers. However, fees cover publication of one paper; publication fee of the second paper, if desired, is to be paid as an extra.
- Student registration is subject to submission of a valid student ID.
- Non presenting authors as well as non authors who want to participate in the Conference must register too, yet at a reduced fee.
- Accompanying persons are expected to be interested only in special (viz. gala dinner) and cultural events, for which the associated registered author can purchase the corresponding additional tickets.
- Each and every accepted paper has to be presented at the Conference by one of its authors in person, otherwise it will not be published in the Proceedings (Procedia Manufacturing or other collaborating Journals).
|Presenting authors||Non-presenting authors
|Publication fee for one paper||√||√||--||--||--|
|Publication fee for second paper||70||70||--||--||--|
|Conference kit (bag, pen, notepaper)||√||√||√||√||--|
|Proceedings on USB stick||√||√||√||√||--|
|Complimentary on-site wifi access||√||√||√||√||--|
|Complimentary rich coffee breaks||√||√||√||√||--|
Both bank transfer and credit-card payments are accepted. In the first case, all charges should be paid by the sender ('OUR' option in bank transfer form).
|Cancellation point||% of Refund|
|Before early bird deadline||80% of payment|
|Up to 3 weeks before the Conference||50% of payment|
|During the last 3 weeks before the Conference||No refunds|
To Register please refer to Registration menu.