Following the re-scheduling of the Conference for September 2021 fee payment has also been restructured as follows:
- Conference fees can be paid by the presenting author in two installments:
(A) Publication and handling fee
(B) Participation fee.
- Instalment A amounts to €125 per paper and is payable immediately to secure publication of accepted papers in Procedia Manufacturing, IJ Adv. Manuf. Technology or Robotics and CIM journals as appropriate. Only papers for which this fee has been paid will be published.
- Instalment A is owed upon registration and is payable within 7 working days following submission of the registration and issuing of the pertinent invoice.
- It is highly desirable that each accepted paper is presented at the Conference in September 2021. However, policy 'no show - no publication' cannot be applied.This means that Instalment B may not be paid, if the presenting author is not in a position to attend the Conference.
- Instalment B can be paid at the same time with Instalment A or at any time thereafter upon request. In the latter case, the pertinent invoice will be updated accordingly.
- Presenting authors have to select REGULAR REGISTRATION or STUDENT REGISTRATION irrespective of the number of participation days.
- A registered author can present up to two papers.
- Student registration is subject to submission of a valid student ID.
- Non presenting authors as well as non authors who want to participate in the Conference must register too.
- Accompanying persons are expected to be interested only in side activities, i.e. gala dinner, industrial visits, cultural events etc. They need to register, too.
- Participation fee will be fully refunded if the conference is cancelled by the organizer, with no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Any special requests regarding invoices and registration can be entered in the field Remark of Participant of the registration form. This would save e-mail traffic.
|Presenting authors||Non-presenting authors||Non authors||Accompanying
|1 paper||2 papers||1 paper||2 papers|
|Total Fee (€)|
|Instalment A (€)|
|Publication and handling||125||250||125||250||--||--||--||--||--|
|Instalment B (€)|
|Participation - Early Bird (before 16 July 2021)||365||300||235||170||420||250||320||220||--|
|Participation - Normal||465||400||335||270||520||350||320||220||--|
|Conference kit (bag, pen, notepaper)||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||--|
|Proceedings on USB stick||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||--|
|Complimentary on-site wifi access||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||--|
|Complimentary rich coffee breaks||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||--|
Both bank transfer and credit-card payments are accepted. In the first case, all charges should be paid by the sender ('OUR' option in bank transfer form).
Cancellation/Refund Policy of Instalment B
|Cancellation point||% Refund|
|Before 16 July 2021||95% of payment|
|After 16 July 2021||No refunds|
|If FAIM2021 is turned into fully on-line conference, Instalment B will be fully refunded|
To Register please refer to Registration menu.