Information on fees is provided in the menu Fees.
Registration Payment of publication and handling fee (Instalment A) as well as participation fee (Instalment B) is done only on-line through the Register as Participant menu item in ConfTool upon logging into the platform.
Normally, an account will already exist from paper submission stage, otherwise it has to be created anew.
The on-line registration for participation form consists of 4 consecutive steps:
- Participant Status
- Event and Item Selection
- Payment Details
- Confirm Registration
In Step 2, please tick all items that you are interested in, even if their corresponding cost is 0 (i.e. they are already included in the overall participation fee). In this way the organisers acquire a good indication of the attendance intention of each event / activity.
Payment may be made within this the registration process by bank transfer or credit card. It can also be made later on, but always respecting the deadlines set regarding Instalment A. In the latter case, all payment outlets / instructions will appear in the main ConfTool menu of the registered participant.
From the second group of options in the main menu page of ConfTool you can also :
- Access Your Participant Registration Details
- Access Pro-Forma Invoice and Registration Confirmation
- Enter or Edit Your Payment Details
- The presenting authors should be indicated in the ConfTool Platform by checking the appropriate field in Contribution Details menu.
- On-site registration is allowed, but it will be conducted by the Conference Secretariat using the same on-line system.
- All registered participants will be issued a personalised FAIM2021-ID card which will be handed over to them at the registration desk. This will provide access control to sessions and events.